Plus Postage and Handling to anywhere in the world (add to all orders of the Honeybee CP2) - $ 48.37.
Here is the Best Kept Secret in the RC World - the Honeybee CP2 from Esky.
Why? It's the improved "clone" of the most popular Helicopter in the world - the Blade CP Pro -
which currently retails for over $249USD.
Like the Pro, it features true Collective Pitch CCPM and Bell-Hiller mixing (unlike the less responsive systems of lesser
helis), Symmetrical main rotor blades for aerobatics and inverted flight, and much more. This helicopter is READY-TO-FLY and COMPLETE - all you need is 8 AA-size batteries for the included transmitter.
It even comes with it's own charger for the helicopter's rechargeable battery pack.
Don't mistake the Honeybee CP2 for
other small helicopters. The power, size, weight, and overall design of this helicopter makes it a lot more stable
than the smaller helis on the market. It's "big heli" design allows maintenance and upgrades without the major
headaches associated with most smaller helicopters.
Here is a list of features of the Honeybee CP2 RC Helicopter:
* No assembly required - just charge and fly.
* CCPM and Bell-Hiller mixing for lightning fast cyclic response
* Symmetrical main rotor blades for aerobatics and inverted flight
* 3-cell 11.1V 1000mAh Li-Po battery pack and a DC Li-Po charger
* 6-channel FM radio system with CCPM and Idle Up flight mode switch
* Unique 6-channel FM receiver, plus advanced 3-in-1 control unit with main motor and tail motor ESCs, mixer and gyro
* Upgradability with brushless power systems and heading lock gyros
* Sturdy, shock-absorbing main gear
* Sleek, Paintable canopy
* Light, durable body frame
* Shipping carton doubles as a sturdy transport box
But wait - we said "improved" clone - here is a list of advantages of the Honeybee CP2 over the Blade CP Pro:
* 1000mAh Li-Po battery pack - the Pro only has 800mAh. The Honeybee's 1000mAh pack results in
more power and longer flights.
* The Tail Assembly of the Honeybee is secured by screws - not glued on like the Pro's.
This means that replacement and modifications are easier and cheaper.
* The Servos of the Honeybee are also secured by screws - not taped on like the Pro's.
This means more rigidity and therefore, faster control response in Collective and Cyclic
(as well as ease of maintenance).
* Larger Main Rotor Diameter - 530mm versus 515mm for the Pro. This translates to more
* Lower cost of spare parts - lower maintenance costs and upgrades.
Here's whats in the box:
* Fully-assembled, Fully Tested, and Fully-trimmed, ready-to-fly Honeybee CP2 Helicopter
* 6-channel full-function RC Transmitter - available in different Frequencies and Mode -
See "Options" section below to specify
* 3-cell 11.1V 1000mAh Li-Po battery pack
* Charger for flight pack
* Factory English Manual
Plus, you get:
* PRE-Flight Esky Edition Full Software with Unique serial number
* 6 Channel Interface cable for your Honeybee Transmitter
Print the order form using Microsoft Word then fax it to:
Note: Above fax is for ORDERS ONLY - any other communication may be delayed.
Or send it by airmail to:
Suite 148, 66 Kingsway
Glen Waverley Vic. 3150
Please make sure all information is filled in, including your email
The transmitter is available in different frequencies and mode:
* Transmitter Frequency - 35Mhz (Europe and Australia) or 72Mhz (USA and Canada)
* Transmitter Mode - Mode 2 (throttle on left stick - recommended) or Mode 1 (throttle on right stick)